We are searching for a highly organized and detail oriented Administrative Assistant in Victoria, BC, who will work effectively to support the administrative efforts of the marketing department for StarFish Medical and ViVitro Labs. In this role the Assistant will liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of our team and management. The right candidate has the organizational capability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere and the administrative experience to work independently to accomplish challenging projects.
Confident and self-motivated, your attention to detail and excellent written communication skills will allow you to proof-read materials quickly and organize information effectively for quick and easy retrieval when needed. You like to dig into the details and are comfortable using Office 365 and working with online systems technology. You enjoy building productive relationships and bring a collaborative approach to your work. You take pride in “creating calm out of the chaos” and your service-oriented approach makes everyone’s job easier.
To see the key responsibilities of the role and to find out more about this administrative opportunity, please be sure to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca.
StarFish Medical offers:
- Satisfaction of helping others through medical device technology
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
- Profit sharing
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- 50% BC Transit cost sharing
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- Galloping Goose cycling access close by
- Shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work
Our Ideal Administrative Assistant Candidate Brings:
- Degree or diploma in business administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of administrative support, preferably in a fast paced, high tech environment
- Demonstrated proficiency MS Office Suite
- Experience preparing, proof-reading and editing documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude with the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Highly organized and very detail oriented, with strong time management skills
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, and a benefits and profit sharing package are included.
StarFish Medical, Canada’s premier medical device development group, is located near Uptown in beautiful Victoria, BC. Their open concept office is an environment filled with both a sense of driven scientific and engineering excellence, and also genuine employee engagement and transparency that is truly meaningful. If you want to be a part of the innovation and excitement of StarFish Medical, we encourage you to apply!
How To Apply:
After reviewing the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca to learn about the key responsibilities and finer details of the Administrative Assistant role, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and cover letter that clearly indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position. This position is based in Victoria, BC.
We thank all applicants who apply; however after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.