Does your business plan need a reality check?
It’s often surprising how useful the results can be. To help you succeed, as medical device consultants we focus on product definition to build you the right device.
During our Product Definition phase we scrutinize your plans from every angle to ensure that the product will meet the end user’s needs. After that, we work with you to clarify the value stream. We propose steps to mitigate and manage risks. We ensure reimbursement targets can be met. Typical outputs of this medical device development process include a proof of concept and renderings suitable for investor financing presentations.
Contact us today and find out how our medical device consultants can help you build success with the right device.
- field studies, user interviews and competitive analysis
- identifying key stakeholders, a distribution strategy and providing a risk analysis
- reimbursement strategies from value chain analysis
- recognizing and considering sales distribution
- designing for target distribution channel margins
- designing to maximize intellectual property while identifying IP constraints
- designing for reliability, durability and risk management
- creating a clinical path to meet ISO 13845 and FDA medical device design control and documentation specifications
- designing for Health Canada or FDA approval
- planning volume projections with a manufacturing strategy that matches processes to requirements
- planning for service requirements and sustaining engineering
StarFish Medical played a critical role in our ability to produce an alpha-prototype for validation. In an incredibly short time, and very cost effectively, StarFish engineers help us develop an instrument that completely changed the way our company is perceived… We will certainly work with Starfish again.
Dr. Andre Marziali