We have an exciting opportunity in Victoria, BC, for a talented B2B Digital Marketing Specialist to help manage and expand StarFish Group’s digital footprint, brand awareness, and leads program. Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will be an inbound marketing expert who has experience with blog development, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter), marketing automation (HubSpot and SYSPRO CRM), advertising, SEO/SEM, and Google Analytics and reporting.
Utilizing your strong B2B technical knowledge and content marketing skills, as the Digital Marketing Specialist you will drive lead generation through the StarFish B2B MedTech website. You will work closely with business unit marketing teams to develop and execute strategic content plans in support of their respective brands.
Are you passionate about applying metrics and marketing research to optimize blog, social media, and websites for continuous improvement? Do you have a proven track record of executing digital marketing campaigns to consistently generate positive ROI? Have you got the work ethic and drive to never miss a deadline?
If you answered “yes”, and you are looking for an environment where creativity and ingenuity are highly valued, and where success requires close collaboration with the marketing and engineering teams, you may be a great fit for this role.
To see the key responsibilities of the role and to find out more about this dynamic opportunity, please be sure to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca.
StarFish Medical offers:
- Satisfaction of helping others through medical device technology
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
- Profit sharing
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- 50% BC Transit cost sharing
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- Galloping Goose cycling access close by
- Shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work
Our ideal B2B Digital Marketing Specialist candidate brings:
- A degree in Web Development, Marketing, or related discipline, or 5 years of equivalent related experience of comparable experience.
- Proven success at driving leads through technical B2B platforms is required.
- Experience managing social media dashboards/campaigns.
- Communication skills to write clear, accurate and concise online technical content for social media and website.
- Analytical ability to draw marketing insights from data including traffic analytics, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Proficiency with WordPress, MailChimp, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Ability to deliver high quality work quickly in a fast paced environment while managing and meeting deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated to independently research and complete in-depth investigation where required.
- Previous experience in a medical-related field would provide a head start on understanding StarFish markets and their unique lingo.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, and a benefits and profit sharing package are included.
How To Apply:
After reviewing the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca to learn about the key responsibilities and finer details of this exciting Digital Marketing Specialist role, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and cover letter that clearly indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position. This position is based in Victoria, BC.
We thank all applicants who apply; however after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.