We are searching for an Office Manager in Toronto, ON, to cover a maternity leave. The Office Manager supports senior members of the company and the successful candidate is someone who thrives in a changing and dynamic work environment.
Do you like diverse responsibilities, keeping yourself busy and do you enjoy working with minimal supervision? Are you able to remain detail oriented while juggling multiple competing priorities? Do you have the good judgement to maintain confidentiality? Is your focus helping others while working collaboratively in an engaged team environment? If you answered “yes”, then we encourage you to review the Job Description to find out more about the Office Manager role.
StarFish Medical offers:
- The opportunity to be a part of cutting edge technology
- Satisfaction of helping others through medical device technology
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
- An award winning company culture & tight knit team
- Profit sharing
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- TTC/Transit subsidy
Our Ideal Candidate Brings:
- 3 Years of office management or administrative experience, ideally in a high tech environment.
- Post-secondary education in administration preferred.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Well organized with high attention to detail and able to multi-task in a busy setting.
- Works well independently, and is accountable and flexible.
- Ability to problem-solve, multitask, and work effectively under pressure.
- Customer service orientation with desire to help others and work collaboratively in a team environment.
About StarFish Medical:
StarFish Medical, Canada’s premier medical device development group, is Canada’s largest medical device design, development and contract manufacturing company. StarFish helps MedTech innovators throughout North America overcome challenging technology obstacles to create breakthrough products that improve health and save lives. You will be joining a dynamic team who work on device design projects for North American and international customers.
In StarFish Medical surveys, employees rated: peers and culture, interesting and meaningful work, and working conditions (flexibility, environment) as the top reasons they most enjoyed working at StarFish. If you want to be a part of the innovation and excitement of StarFish Medical, we encourage you to apply!
How To Apply:
After reviewing the Job Description qualified applicants for this Office Manager maternity leave position are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a resume and a cover letter that describes how you meet the requirements of this position.
We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted following initial application acknowledgement. No phone calls please.