We have a unique opportunity for a Operations Manager with product service experience to join Canadian Emergency Ventilator Inc. and contribute to this important and timely resource project. Based in Toronto, ON, the Operations Manager will report to the CEO of StarFish Holdings and will have full responsibility for the oversight of all aspects of this business. This will include managing a small team and overseeing parts and inventory control, marketing, product support and sales.
This position will offer you:
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Satisfaction of helping others through medical device technology
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
- An award winning company culture & tight knit team
- Profit sharing
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- TTC/Transit subsidy
Our Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Undergraduate degree in business or post-secondary education in a related technical field
- 10+ years of experience with equipment services, previous Product Services Operations Manager experience is preferred but not required
- Successful track record of mentoring, coaching, developing and leading teams
- Experience in contract and asset management
- A strong sense of business development and is customer-focused; the incumbent will be dealing with suppliers at a high level
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve short and long-term goals and implement strategic plans
- Experience working with KPI’s, setting objectives, targets and accountability
- Experience managing budgets, people and technology to influence resources and outcomes, and strong steward of revenues/expenses
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and evaluating unique opportunities, ideas, approaches and techniques for improving the organization (i.e., sales, products, cost reductions, use of resources, policies/procedures)
For a more detailed overview of the role, please be sure to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca.
How to Apply:
After reviewing the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca to learn about the finer details of this position, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and cover letter that clearly indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position. This position is based in Toronto, ON.
We thank all applicants who apply; however after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.