We are searching for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Analyst to join our award-winning medical device development and manufacturing company in Victoria, BC.
Reporting the Director of Operational Systems, the Senior Infrastructure Analyst will play a key role supporting the existing systems, as well as designing, and deploying enterprise class IT services to support future growth. The successful candidate brings proven experience managing projects in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment and a strong service orientation.
StarFish Medical will offer you:
- Satisfaction of helping others through medical device technology
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
- Profit sharing
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- 50% BC Transit cost sharing
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- Galloping Goose cycling access close by
- Shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work
Our Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive experience supporting IT environments spanning multiple sites
- 5+ Years of experience working on projects in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining services
- Demonstrated service orientation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Cloud Computing and Microsoft 365\Azure AD knowledge and implementation experience
- Windows\Linux OS Server deployment and administration experience
- Multiple hypervisor experience (Hyper-V, VMware)
- MS Exchange, Terminal Services, SQL Server, and SharePoint administration
- Experience maintaining ERP, PDM, and PLM systems and experience configuring and maintaining enterprise Backup systems
- Development and testing of Disaster Recovery Plans
- Deploying and maintaining Cisco Networking, VLAN, Wireless, WAN, and VPN
- Firewall and Network Security Expertise
- Providing ongoing operational support and maintenance of all systems and infrastructure configured in a hybrid cloud environment
- Overseeing the design, deployment, and maintenance of new technology
- Working on IT driven initiatives including upgrades, system builds, network security, and projects
- Deploying, configuring, and maintaining the enterprise backup and disaster recovery process
- Follows industry best practices in relation to systems implementation, documentation, and validation for regulation requirements
- Maintains an acceptable service level through the development and implementation of ITSM frameworks, processes, procedures, and policies
- Provides mentorship and development to junior members of the team
For a more detailed overview of the responsibilities and to determine if you have the required skills and attributes to be successful in the role, please be sure to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca.
How to Apply
After reviewing the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca to learn about the finer details of this position, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and cover letter that indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position. This position is based in Victoria, BC.
We thank all applicants who apply; however, after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.