Want to work on meaningful and groundbreaking healthcare technology that will be used to improve the lives of people around the world?
As a senior UX designer at StarFish medical you will be part of team that has created award-winning medical device interfaces and experiences. As part of the team, you will collaborate closely with the industrial design and human factors teams to grow the digital design practice while advocating for and delivering compelling user experiences to StarFish customers.
- Influence product strategy, scope and roadmap through facilitating workshops and presentations with customers and the StarFish team to align on business and user needs
- Collaborate with business development, product development, StarFish customers and various stakeholders to deliver successful healthcare solutions on budget and on time
- Build, maintain and sustain positive client interactions to support healthy client relationships that promote future collaborations
- Leverage your knowledge of research methodologies to understand users and lead the creation of design artifacts such as journey maps, user flow diagrams, concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Mentor junior designers and contribute to the growth of the design practice
What you need to succeed:
- BA, BS, or MS in Design (e.g., Interaction, Graphic, Product, or Industrial Design), Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a UX designer working on complex applications
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, or other similar collaboration software
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management, facilitation, and presentation skills
StarFish Medical offers:
- Satisfaction of helping others through creating meaningful medical device technology
- Profit sharing, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits package
- Fun team and collaborative working environment (we even have a social committee and won the WaterStone Human Capital award for most admired corporate culture!)
- 50% TTC/Transit subsidy
- Bike Share station within 5-minute walk and shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work
If you are excited at joining our team, please apply through our StarFish Medical Portal by May 16th. We will review applications and start the interview process immediately. We look forward to meeting you!