Have you watched our 10 most viewed medtech videos in 2019? StarFish Medical videos help viewers learn about medical device design, development and manufacture. They are also a great way to get a better sense of the people you will be partnering with when you work with StarFish.
Our top 10 most viewed medtech videos in 2019 include 2 new videos debuting at #6 and #9. They join many favorites from previous years with subject ranging from optimizing founder value to regulatory compliance, manufacturing for NPI, IVD insights, and working at StarFish.
- What it takes to build a $100M Medical Product or Company Scott Phillips examines successful Canadian medtech entrepreneurs and identifies key success factors.
- Working at StarFish Medical Would you like to know what it’s like to work at StarFish Medical? 18 employees (including Founder and CEO, Scott Phillips) 14 questions about working at StarFish and living in Victoria. From company philosophy to traits that make StarFish employees unique and successful, spend six and a half minutes with our team. You’ll learn why we love Victoria BC and what makes us the largest medical device design and manufacturing company in Canada.
- What’s New in ISO 13485:2016 Many medical device regulatory requirements are changing: CMDCAS is being replaced by MDSAP, European regulations MDR and IVDR are replacing MDD and IVD, a revision of ISO 13485 becomes effective in Mar 2019. StarFish Medical QA/RA experts discuss these changes with an emphasis on ISO 13485:2016.
- 9 Tips to improve Medical Device Design & UsabilityThe award winning Industrial Design and Human Factors team at StarFish Medical shares tips that will improve medical device design & usability. Using real life examples, these pros address testing, timelines, regulations, and mindsets that can positively impact the quality and usability of medical devices.
- Medical Device Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Scott Phillips, and Director of QA/RA, Vesna Janic, join StarFish Medical team members to discuss the experience, process, quality and innovation they bring to Medical Device entrepreneurs and organizations requiring QA/RA and QMS-in-a-Box assistance.
- Optimizing Founder Value Which factors most influence founder value during a medtech start-up exit? Scott Phillips examines new research and shares insights on key data points impacting founder value in recent medtech exits. Developed for Medical Device Playbook, this video includes surprising findings for medtech entrepreneurs.
- In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Devices Scott Phillips and StarFish Medical team members discuss the range and breadth of experience, process, quality and innovation they bring to In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Device entrepreneurs and organizations seeking to turn concepts into approved IVD medical devices.
- Manufacturing Designed for NPI Learn why choosing a development and manufacturing partner designed for New Product Introduction (NPI) is important to the success of your medical device. Hear from Scott Phillips, StarFish Medical President and Founder, and StarFish manufacturing and supply chain leaders. Subjects include 3 Root Causes of NPI Problems, Optimizing Supply Chain, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Tips, and When to Involve Manufacturing in the Design Process.
- Successfully Navigating De Novo Pathway Developing a truly innovative medical device means having to consider additional challenges in the regulatory process. Vesna Janic and Sabina Bruehlmann, PhD. share Lessons learned from Zephyr Sleep Technologies’ recent successful de novo clearance in this video of their Medical Device Playbook presentation.
- Manufacturing StarFish Medical specializes in low to medium volume production of electromechanical medical devices. As a full service medical device manufacturer, we also pilot production for new product introduction for higher volumes. Hear case studies and unique StarFish manufacturing expertise from the team that makes it happen.
Want to see more videos or receive a notice when they debut? Subscribe to our Youtube channel or complete the newsletter form below.
Astero StarFish is the attributed author of StarFish Medical team blogs. We value teamwork and collaborate on all of our medical device development projects.