StarFish Medical May 2018 Project Management News and Insights is now online.
- 4 Project Management pillars
- 5 Tips to manage technical teams so everyone wins
- Empower team members to perform at their best
- Are you getting the most of your decision matrix
- What’s the Point of Modern Injection Devices
- PCB design tips for easy assembly, testing, and modification
- Is Anodized Aluminium Biocompatible?
- Three Areas Where Tissue Engineering Is Changing Medical Treatment
- Medical Device Playbook 2018 Toronto & Vancouver
- Career Opportunities
- Event Calendar
About StarFish Medical
StarFish Medical is an ISO 13485 certified product engineering firm with offices in Victoria, British Columbia, and Toronto, Ontario. 100% dedicated to the medical device and life science marketplace, StarFish partners with innovative companies to create and manufacture breakthrough products for a full range of medical specialty areas including: Cardiovascular, Digital Health, IVD, Ophthalmology, Optics, and Ultrasound. StarFish expertise includes electronics, mechanical, human factors, usability, and software systems engineering. For more information, please visit www.starfishmedical.com.
Mike Camplin |firstname.lastname@example.org |250.358.3537 x210